Most restaurants have a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). Why? Because a BOP can help protect your restaurant business in much the same way a homeowner’s insurance policy protects your home and personal belongings.
By combining three basic insurance coverages that are important to almost every small business, including restaurants, a Business Owner’s Policy can help cut the cost of your insurance rates while helping protect the restaurant business you’ve worked so hard to create.
- Business Liability – helps protect your restaurant from certain lawsuits alleging injuries or property damage that occurred as the result of your business operations. For example if a patron trips and is injured while walking in your restaurant, or a server spills food and ruins a patron’s jacket. It even helps cover certain claims of slander and libel against restaurant owners. Business Liability insurance does not cover liabilities directly arising out of the professional services your restaurant may provide.
- Business Property – helps cover the physical location of your restaurant and the tools used for running your restaurant business, like ovens, stove tops, plates, and utensils – whether you own or lease them.
- Business Income – helps cover the loss of income when you can’t run your restaurant or food business because of covered property damage.
A Business Owner’s Policy also provides an easy way to purchase additional optional coverage that can be tailored to your restaurant or food business.
- Easily Add Optional Insurance Coverages to a Business Owner’s Policy
- Business Income for Off-Premises Utility Services Coverage (OPUS)
- Computers & Media Insurance Coverage
- Data Breach Insurance Coverage
- Food Contamination Insurance Coverage
- Liquor Liability Insurance Coverage
Call us at (312) 264-6055 for a competitive quote for your restaurant, banquet hall, tavern, bar or nightclub, or contact us online below: