Jos. Cacciatore & Co. Insurance Agency began over 100 years ago with the core values of high ethical standards, education, exceptional service, trustworthy and competent advice to our clientele. We continue to uphold these values to bring you the best insurance program available at the most affordable cost. Our experienced staff will be able to accommodate any of your insurance requests. Cacciatore Insurance offer various types personal, business, and other types of insurances.
Specialty Insurance Programs
- Banquet Halls
- Liquor Stores
- Dry Cleaners
- Nail Salons
- Beauty Shop
- Retail Stores
- Condominium Association
- Apartment Buildings
- Multi-Use Commercial Building
- Property Managers
- Food Processors & Distributors
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Trade Contractors
- General Contractors
- Home Health Agencies
- Offices-Physicians, Dentist, Attorney & Others
- Computer Programming, Pre-Package Software, Computer Integrated Systems Design, Computer Maintenance & Repair, Computer Installation, Customer Computer Programming Services
- Management or Business Consultants
What is Insurance?
in⋅sur⋅ance [in-shoor-uhns, -shur-]
1. the act, system, or business of insuring property, life, one’s person, etc., against loss or harm arising in specified contingencies, as fire, accident, death, disablement, or the like, in consideration of a payment proportionate to the risk involved.
2. coverage by contract in which one party agrees to indemnify or reimburse another for loss that occurs under the terms of the contract.
3. the contract itself, set forth in a written or printed agreement or policy.
4. the amount for which anything is insured.
5. an insurance premium.
6. any means of guaranteeing against loss or harm: Taking vitamin C is viewed as an insurance against catching colds.
7. of or pertaining to a score that increases a team’s lead and insures that the lead will be held if the opposing team should score once more: The home run gave the team an insurance run, making the score 7-5.